There’s just something about gift giving that brings me so much joy. It’s not just the giving part, although that always makes me feel good. BUT it’s the entire process of choosing just the perfect gift for someone. It involves thinking about the recipient’s personality, likes, dislikes, what they are into, what could improve their life, etc. And of course, these are the best gifts I have ever received – the gifts that I know someone has put a lot of thought into!
Whether you are searching for the perfect gift for someone who is on a healing journey, or are looking for ideas to add to your own wish list, I hope this healing holiday gift guide is helpful!
- Instant pot – Making bone broth in four hours instead of two days, is THE ultimate gift for someone embarking on a healing journey.
- Vitamix – a high powered blender is another extremely helpful kitchen appliance. I use mine at least once a day, most days I use it multiple times. Tea lattes, sauces, puréed soups, energy balls, even plantain pancakes are all made using the Vitamix!
- Spiralizer – Veggies are a huge part of the autoimmune protocol, and it’s just a lot more fun to eat them in different shapes, especially noodle shapes 🙂
- Matcha mixer – I was gifted this last year by my friend Michelle from Unbound Wellness, and it was the most perfect gift for me! I use it to froth matcha, but also to mix salad dressings, and to whisk up gelatin eggs. This little gadget really comes in handy!
- Matcha – speaking of matcha, I’m kind of obsessed. Matcha Ninja is my current fave brand.
- Cassava flour – Who needs wheat when you have cassava? I know it may seem a little strange to give a bag of flour as a gift, but when it comes to specialty flours that are AIP compliant, it would be very much appreciated!
- Tigernut flour – Oh gosh, you all know I love my tigernuts! That kinda sounded wrong but you get the idea! Use it to make No-Nut Tigernut Spread, Tigernut Butter Balls, Pumpkin Spice Balls, or Chocolate Fudge Energy Balls.
- Collagen – Incredibly healing for the gut lining and great for skin, hair, and nails! My fave collagen is by further food. Use coupon code AIP10 for 10% off!!!
- Manuka honey – liquid gold? pretty close during cold season! I swear by manuka honey when I feel a sore throat coming on.
- Salt lamp – I absolutely love the glow of salt lamps and bonus they help to purify indoor air. I have one in each of the bedrooms in our house. The smaller size makes a great nightlight for kids.
- Diffuser – I keep all scents in my home completely natural. Enter, the diffuser. I love that this one also has multicolour lights.
- Essential oils – I use essential oils in my diffuser to spread a nice aroma throughout the house, but there are also many many benefits to aromatherapy. Lavender is one of my favourite oils, it relaxes me and helps calm my nerves if I’m feeling anxious.
- Squatty Potty – I received this as a gift last year from my brother and brother in law. I think they thought of it as a joke gift, but I’m telling you, it is a game changer!
- Beauty counter – my favourite safe beauty brand! It’s SO nice to have safe skincare and beauty products that do not sacrifice quality and luxury. They have some amazing holiday gifts available. My faves are the countermatch line and the ultimate nude eyeshadow palette! But really, any of the beautycounter products make fabulous gifts!
- Manuka honey lip balms – these lip balms keep lips soft without any junky ingredients. They make great stocking stuffers!
- Piggy paint – I love adding a few of these to my girls’ stockings. Mama uses these as well because they are non-toxic but also because if you get any on your skin, they wash off easily but stay put on the nails!!!!
- Paleo Principles – Interested in Paleo or Nutrition or know someone who is? Then you NEED to get this book! It is the ultimate Paleo guide. Every bit of info you ever wanted to know about Paleo is in this book and it’s presented in a fun way that is easy to understand. Bonus, the 200+ recipes look amazing!!! I could seriously spend hours and hours going through this book and there would still be more to read and look at! LOVE it!
- Autoimmune Wellness Handbook – This is not just a book about nutrition, but a true DIY guide to living well with chronic illness. It will empower you to become your own health advocate, encourage you to make changes at your own pace, and ultimately guide you through your very own unique journey.
- A Simple Guide to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol – This book explains everything you need to know in order to get started with AIP, without being overwhelming. Written like a friend is guiding and supporting you, as well as welcoming you into this healing community. It will leave you feeling encouraged and empowered that you CAN take your healing into your own hands.
- The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook – This ebook has over 140 recipes that were written specifically for the Instant Pot, by 37 of the best AIP bloggers, including yours truly!
- Freezer Cooking for the Paleo AIP – Includes over 120 freezer-friendly AIP compliant recipes (73 exclusive recipes) from 30 contributors, including, you guessed it, yours truly 🙂