The thought of transitioning to a healing diet such as AIP can be daunting. You start thinking ‘what is there left to eat that actually tastes good’? If you’re thinking that right now, I’m here to tell you that eating a nutrient dense diet does NOT have to be boring!
Take this dish for example, it’s colourful and filled with healing veggies, but also has mega flavour. OH and it’s festive to boot!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, halved
- 3 cups butternut squash, chopped
- 1 cup cranberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 slices bacon, chopped
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread onto a baking pan.
- Roast in oven at 375 for 45-55 minutes or until Brussel sprouts are browned and slightly crispy.