- 2 large green plantains, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée or butternut squash purée
- 2 gelatin eggs: 2 tbsp gelatin mixed in 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch or arrowroot starch
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup packed finely grated parsnip
- 1 apple, chopped (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375
- Add plantains, vanilla, acv, coconut oil, and pumpkin purée to a high powered blender. Purée until smooth.
- Make the gelatin eggs, then add to blender and mix.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix in carrot, parsnip, apple, and raisins.
- Separate batter into ten greased muffin cups. I grease mine with coconut oil.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
Please note: This post contains affiliate links.