- 2 ripe plantains mashed, approx 2 cups
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1/4 cup collagen (use code AIP10 for 10% off)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (Omit for strict AIP or use 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix all ingredients together, adding the peaches in last.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until edges turn slightly brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together all coconut butter icing ingredients. *if coconut butter is too hard to work with, soften by warming in the microwave 10 seconds at a time.
- Spread icing onto cookies,