This creamy dill dressing is so simple to make and is fantastic on salads. Plus it’s dairy free, paleo, whole30, and totally AIP compliant!
I’m a huge dill fan! As you can probably tell by the several recipes on the blog featuring my fave herb, including dill pickle plantain chips and smoky dill cauliflower rice soup!
Dill has some great health benefits! It’s rich in antioxidants, specifically vitamin C, and has been traditionally used to help with digestion, decrease bloating, and prevent stomach cramping!
Annd I love me a good dill dressing – I actually have one already on the blog: creamy dill cucumber dressing. Buuut can you really have too many dill dressing recipes?
Plus, this one is really simple with only five ingredients!
What you need to make this creamy dill dressing
- Coconut milk: full fat coconut milk is best as it creates the creaminess.
- Avocado oil: you can use olive oil as well.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Want to add some lemon flavour? Use lemon juice in place of the ACV. I tend to use apple cider vinegar as I always have it on hand, and I just love vinegar in my salad dressings.
- Dill: Fresh dill is best!
What to eat with it
- I have a yummy vegetable salad coming up that uses this dressing, so stay tuned!
- Over any salad really – over spring mix would be fantastic!
- Over cooled steamed sweet potatoes – for a dill version of a sweet potato salad.
- Massaged into kale to make a creamy dill kale salad.
- Or use it as a dip – eat with veggies or plantain or cassava chips. Note: make it thicker by refrigerating it for a few hours.
Yield: 2/3 cup
Creamy Dill Dressing (AIP/Paleo/Whole30)
This creamy dill dressing is so simple to make and is fantastic on salads. Plus it's dairy free, paleo, whole30, and totally AIP compliant!
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl or jar!
If using as a dip, refrigerate for a few hours to thicken!