Have I been MIA or what? I promise I haven’t abandoned Lichen Paleo! I’m even back with a summer salad recipe you do NOT want to miss. But first, let me give you a quick update on what I’ve been up to:
3 kids+summer = Mama cray cray
Need I say more? Seriously though, the summer has been a blast so far. Pretty sure my kids would say the same. It has been filled with camping, swimming, fishing, time with friends and family, hot summer days, sipping cold mineral water and snacking on nice cream (because you know, that’s what you get when your Mama’s AIP). Really, what could be better?
This refreshing cucumber shrimp salad can pretty much make your summer though. Even my kids couldn’t keep their lil’ hands away while I was trying to snap pictures of this refreshing dish!
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 English cucumbers, spiralized
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Add all salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please note: This post contains affiliate links.