Filled with vitamins, minerals, and fiber that our bodies need, a variety of plentiful vegetables is imperative when it comes to healing.
I like eating vegetables a variety of ways but I LOVE me some roasted veggies. I will often simply toss chopped veggies with avo oil and salt and roast them in the oven until tender and crispy.
But lately I’ve been craving even more flavour.
Enter Curried Roasted Vegetables.
These roasted veggies are loaded with flavour and healing benefits, thanks to the variety of vegetables and the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Curried Roasted Vegetables (AIP/Paleo/Whole 30)
- 8 cups chopped vegetables (I used cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, parsnip, carrot, and celery)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a small bowl mix together avocado oil, turmeric, thyme, garlic powder, and salt,
- Add vegetables to a large bowl.
- Pour oil mixture over veggies and toss.
- Place vegetables onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes or until tender and a bit crispy, stirring 1-2 times throughout.